Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day 15 & 16

We are over the halfway point! I was thinking that I might die of happiness when on day 31 I eat a piece of glorious chocolate. This blog might be getting a little redundant but it's helpful to me to continue to keep track of what I'm eating. I think I need to calm down on the bacon and sausage and start heating more lean meats. I've been doing pretty good on fruits and veggies though.

Yesterday, day 15:
-paleo pancakes, bacon, earl grey tea
-tuna & avocado with some flax seed bread
-strawberry/banana almond butter smoothie
-salad, and some kind of fish I'm not sure about....Aindrea and I went to a Dash baseball game (Winston's minor league team) and we had Founder's Club tickets with free food and drinks. I thought I picked up chicken but it was fish, and delicious!

Today I had a delicious brunch with some friends of mine at a restaurant called Breakfast of Course where you can customize your own omelets. I got one with smoked sausage, bell peppers and spinach with a side of asparagus and gluten free bread. Although afterwards I was thinking I wasn't sure what else was in that gluten free bread and probably shouldn't risk it next time (it may have a ton of sugar? I'm not sure).

Here's what else I ate:
-paleo pancake with 1/2 a banana and unsweetened apple sauce
-chicken sandwich without the bread
-sunflower seeds
-sausage and yellow mustard
-steamed veggies

Definitely need to make some chicken tomorrow. Otherwise everything is still going great and I am seeing and feeling results. I've been lacking on the exercise but I guess I've just been going to too many free Dash games ;)

2 comments:

  1. yes. gluten free bread is definitely not paleo. It most likely had rice flour or something like that and sugar in it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooops! i'll know better next time

    ReplyDelete